NOTE: Our website contains a sampling of what you'll find in our print product - published each Monday. For full content, subscribe to the Union County News today!
THE LABOR DAY EDITION OF YOUR MONDAY PAPER CONTAINS 20 PAGES OF LOCAL NEWS, SPORTS, FEATURES, OPINIONS AND PHOTOS, INCLUDING:
• County eyes 1-cent capital projects tax
• FCL members making diapers, pads
• Board gives its blessing to town hall meetings
• Angel Ashmore still hopeful her daughter will be found
• Wolverines outlast Red Devils in slugfest
• Yellow Jackets' mistakes costly in loss to A.C. Flora
Inside The August 19th edition of the Union County News
Come by and get one.........
THE UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE IS STIIL LOOKING FOR INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MISSSING PERSON (JESSICA NICOLE ASHMORE). SHE IS 33 YEARS OF AGE, WHITE FEMALE LAST SEEN ON MAY 20,2019 ON THE JEFFERIES FARM ROAD IN THE JONESVILLE AREA OF UNION COUNTY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE AT 864-429-1611 OR CRIMESTOPPERS AT 864-427-0800.