NOTE: Our website contains a sampling of what you'll find in our print product - published each Monday. For full content, subscribe to the Union County News today!
YOUR MONDAY PAPER CONTAINS 20 PAGES OF LOCAL NEWS, SPORTS, FEATURES, OPINIONS AND PHOTOS, INCLUDING:
• Quick action prevents tragedy
• Jones served i three wars
• Heatherly's death left family wondering, 'what if?'
• Lifetime of travel took Frankie Greer all over the world
• Yellow Jackets shut out Emerald
THE UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE IS STIIL LOOKING FOR INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MISSSING PERSON (JESSICA NICOLE ASHMORE). SHE IS 33 YEARS OF AGE, WHITE FEMALE LAST SEEN ON MAY 20,2019 ON THE JEFFERIES FARM ROAD IN THE JONESVILLE AREA OF UNION COUNTY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE AT 864-429-1611 OR CRIMESTOPPERS AT 864-427-0800.