NOTE: Our website contains a sampling of what you'll find in our print product - published each Monday. For full content, subscribe to the Union County News today!
YOUR MONDAY PAPER CONTAINS 16 PAGES OF LOCAL NEWS, SPORTS, FEATURES, OPINIONS AND PHOTOS, INCLUDING:
• National Guardsmen leaving this week for Kuwait
• Town hopeful sports will spark growth
• YMCA Summer Camp garden produces vegetables
• County council considers change in government
• Local beekeepers get valuable tips from an expert
THE UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE IS STIIL LOOKING FOR INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MISSSING PERSON (JESSICA NICOLE ASHMORE). SHE IS 33 YEARS OF AGE, WHITE FEMALE LAST SEEN ON MAY 20,2019 ON THE JEFFERIES FARM ROAD IN THE JONESVILLE AREA OF UNION COUNTY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU ARE ASKED TO CONTACT UNION COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE AT 864-429-1611 OR CRIMESTOPPERS AT 864-427-0800.